Seeking WordPress Developer for Contract Position
To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have a passion for applying creative solutions, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, we want an intern who can make pixel-perfect websites but more importantly doesn’t get discouraged when things get challenging meeting client specifications.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress Divi themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Studying Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude and eager to learn on the job!
Benefits of Interning at URTRADEABLE.com
- Part of a culture that prides itself on being all about continuous improvement and developing oneself.
- Flexible working hours, remote work and a great team!
- Access to world-class SEO training and systems to follow for client delivery – learn real skills that you can build a career on.
- Becoming part of a upcoming worldwide company from the ground up
- Great compensation plan once company becomes public
- Your name*
- CV and/or Resume Drop files here or
- Max. file size: 256 MB.
- Briefly describe your job experience up until now*It's ok if you don't have any but if you do, we'd love to hear about it.
- Based on what you know, describe the job of a WordPress Developer*
Administrative Assistant - Full Time $40,000 per yr
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance